CRC 1182 Karl August Möbius Fellowship
The CRC 1182 sponsors a long-term visit of a distinguished scientist by awarding a Karl August Möbius Fellowship (10,000 €*). The awardee will be given the opportunity to work in one or more of CRC 1182 laboratories. All members of CRC 1182 are invited to propose potential awardees.
- Internationally recognized scientist
- Research activities must be related to the CRC 1182 metaorganism research
- Visit of the CRC 1182 should be between one week and a maximum of 2 month
Requests for Awardees:
- An intense training aspect for early career researchers of the CRC 1182 has to be included in this stay.
- A lecture open to the general public to increase visibility of the CRC 1182 has to be given.
Evaluation and Selection:
- Evaluation by members of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)
- Final decision by the Steering Committee members of the CRC 1182
- The Karl August Möbius Fellowship will be handed to the awardee within the scope of her/his open lecture at Kiel University.
Potential awardees have to be proposed to the CRC 1182 office to email@example.com.
* Funding can only be used for CRC 1182 related projects and won’t be transmitted directly to the awardee.
2018 – Prof. Eugene Rosenberg (middle) und Dr. Ilana Zilber-Rosenberg (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
June 5th 2018 – Award ceremony
2017 – Prof. Dr. Angela E. Douglas (Cornell University, Ithaca)