- Internationally recognized scientist
- Research activities must be related to the CRC 1182 metaorganism research.
- Visit of the CRC 1182 should be between one week and a maximum of 2 month.
Requests for Awardees
- An intense training aspect for early career researchers of the CRC 1182 has to be included in this stay.
- A lecture open to the general public to increase visibility of the CRC 1182 has to be given.
Evaluation and Selection
- Evaluation by members of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)
- Final decision by the Steering Committee members of the CRC 1182
- The Karl August Möbius Fellowship will be handed to the awardee within the scope of her/his open lecture at Kiel University.
Potential awardees have to be proposed to the CRC 1182 office to email@example.com.
* Funding can only be used for CRC 1182 related projects and won’t be transmitted directly to the awardee.
Karl August Möbius,
Discoverer of the biocenosis concept (1877)