SymbNET PhD Project Award
The SymbNET PhD Project Award funds the best collaborative research project in the context of SymbNET and it aims to promote collaborative research in Host-Microbe Symbiosis, Genomics, Metabolomics and Proteomics between partner institutions.
All PhD students from SymbNET: FCG-IGC (Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Portugal), EMBL (European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Germany), CAU (Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany), UNIL (Université de Lausanne, Switzerland), and ITQB NOVA (Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica, Portugal) are eligible to apply; Collaborations may involve research groups or services from all SymbNET institutions.
- Call for proposal submissions: 15th January – 15th April 2022
- The award funds €4,000 for the best collaborative research project on Host-Microbe Symbioses, Genomics, Metabolomics, and Proteomics.
- Extra funding can cover a research visit of one month (travel and accommodation included) for the completion of the project.
- All PhD students of SymbNET participating institutions are eligible to apply.
- Students from CAU, UNIL and EMBL can apply to collaborate with FCG-IGC or ITQB NOVA; Students from FCG-IGC or ITQB NOVA can apply to collaborate with CAU, UNIL and EMBL.
- All research groups and facilities can participate.
- Detailed information and submissions: https://symbnet.eu/symbnet-phd-project-award/
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
SymbNET – Genomics and Metabolomics in a Host-Microbe Symbiosis Network
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement Nº 952537.