CRC 1182 Workshop “Towards constructing analogues models of CRC 1182 metaorganisms”
Seminar between January and March 2017, for participating researchers of CRC 1182.
Experimental construction of analogous spatial models for research topics in the field of CRC 1182.
Guidance by Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Rainer W. Ernst and Dipl.-Ing. Simon Kühl of the Architekturwerkstatt Kiel
1st meeting (February 24th, 2017)
- Introduction into the specific complexity of space. Explanation and illustration of the spatial terms of relativity, polyvalence, spatial
resources and possibility space.
- Task 1: Each participant produces sketches about the spatial dimensions of his own research. The exercise will begin in the seminar and continued as home study.
2nd meeting (March 24th, 2017)
- Presentation, discussion and development of the sketches produced. Elaboration of the requirements for a spatial representation of the participants
- Task 2: Production of spatial sketches
3rd meeting (July 13th-14th, 2017)
- Construction of analogous spatial models of the research topic of each participant. Presentation of the spatial sketches
- Task 3: Construction of analogous models.
Closing event (July 27th, 2017)
- Presentation of the results in the presence of invited guests.