Symposium “Fungi – the forgotten component of metaorganisms”
On the 1st and 2nd of March 2023, the CRC will host a symposium focused on fungi in metaorganisms. We have an excellent line-up of speakers who study the diversity, function and communication of fungi in diverse host systems.
- Stephan Rosshart, Freiburg University, DE
- Joe Heitmann, Duke University, USA
- Alga Zuccaro, Cologne University, DE
- Bart Thomma, Cologne University, DE
- Marie-Claire Arrieta, University of Calgary, Canada
- Petra Bacher, UKSH, Kiel, DE
The event will take place in the Hotel Maritim in Kiel. We hope you will join us for what we are sure will be a lively and interesting symposium, so please mark your calendars and save the date! More info will follow soon.