Call for Proposals
Deadline for Application: September 30th 2020
Who can apply?
- Outstanding female postdocs (max. 5 years after having obtained the doctoral degree) or outstanding advanced female doctoral researchers (student has to be at least in the second year of the doctoral thesis), who are members of the CRC 1182 or associated young researchers of the CRC 1182 (working with CRC 1182 PIs on CRC 1182 topics).
- Must extend already existing CRC 1182 activities.
- Funding can only be used for traveling and subsistence costs.
- Research stay for up to 4 weeks.
- Proposal template has to be used for the application.
Evaluation and Selection:
- Evaluation by selected Principal Investigators of the CRC 1182.
- Final decision by the Steering Committee members of the CRC 1182.
- The Lynn Margulis fund will be awarded in November 2020.
- Proposals can only be accepted if submitted as a single PDF file with a maximum of five pages to email@example.com by September 30th, 2020.
* Funding can only be used for CRC 1182 related projects and won’t be transmitted directly to the awardee.