CRC 1182 Young Investigator Award 2020 – Call for Proposals
The CRC 1182 supports two young researchers with 15,000 €* each.
Deadline for Application: September 30th 2020
Who can apply?
- Young researchers (doctoral candidates and postdocs max. 8 years after having obtained the doctoral degree) of the CRC 1182 and associated young researchers of the CRC 1182 (working with CRC 1182 PIs on CRC 1182 topics).
- Should extend already existing CRC 1182 activities.
- Must be interdisciplinary and bridging different CRC 1182 research areas.
- Funding can be used in a flexible manner (consumables, travel, equipment, personal (student helpers))*.
- Proposal template has to be used for the application.
Evaluation and Selection:
- Evaluation by selected Principal Investigators of the CRC 1182.
- Final decision by the Steering Committee members of the CRC 1182.
- The Young Investigator Award will be awarded in November 2020.
Proposals can only be accepted if submitted as a single PDF file with a maximum of five pages to email@example.com by September 30th, 2020.
* Funding can only be used for CRC 1182 related projects and won’t be transmitted directly to the awardee.